November 02, 2011 | 03:00 PM PDT
- Kim's ring cost less than $2 million. #NOWONDERITDIDN'TWORK!
- They were not paid extra for Kim's wedding special. #Doubtthat
- Kim was paid less than a half-mil for her wedding pics. #Doubtthat
November 02, 2011 | 02:37 PM PDT
November 02, 2011 | 10:00 AM PDT
Life lessons with Tig Ol Bitty Kardashian: Nothing tastes as good as HELLA RICH feels!!!!
November 01, 2011 | 05:20 PM PDT
This morning, the Kaptain of the Kardashian Klan and author of Kris Jenner...And All Things Kardashian, Kris Jenner, opened-up not only about her latest piece of lit, and her son Rob Kardashian, but about her daughter Kim's divorce. The 55-year-old mama dished on the John and Jay Radio Show that she wasn't totally hip to the split, but she will support her daughter.
The one thang she hates the most, that people think she made skrilla off her marriage.
- "She didn't make a dime off of this wedding. She actually spent millions of dollars on this wedding, so it's not something that she thought would ever not be happily ever after."
- "I met and married Bruce in five months. And it's 20 years later, and we're still going strong. Obviously, I feel that way about marriage. It has its ups and downs. But Kim felt this was the decision for her. I can't judge her. I can't speculate for her, I can just love her… "
November 01, 2011 | 01:00 PM PDT
Sources reveal today that although Kris wasn't lucky enough to make it out with the engagement ring he slipped on her little piggy. But all is fair in love and pre-nups! Insiders reveal that Kris and Kim's pre-nup stated that once the couple said "I Do," that the ring belonged to Kim. They also revealed that OBVS Kim was the one who bought herself the diamond in the first place. Durrrr....
November 01, 2011 | 10:43 AM PDT
October 31, 2011 | 05:00 PM PDT
October 31, 2011 | 10:00 AM PDT
@RyanSeacrest: "Yes @kimkardashian is filing for divorce this morning. I touched base with her, getting a statement in just a few mins"
October 26, 2011 | 11:15 AM PDT
Did they not watch Kim's Fairytale Wedding where they fought non-stop up until their $10 million wedding day??!! According Us Magazine, Kim Kardashian and new hubba-hubby Kris Humphries aren't exactly getting along. The source says, "Kris is not drinking the Kardashian Kool-Aid, and it's causing major problems."
Kim also says Kris needs to be productive and get back to work, which is impossible considering the NBA is in a lockout and the entire season is most likely going to be canned.
And by back to work, do you mean attending brother Rob's three hours of Dancing with the Stars performances each week? Touché.
October 23, 2011 | 12:28 PM PDT
The flick is called The Marriage Counselor, and it's based on one the mogul's hit plays. Jurnee Smollett will play an Ivy-League educated so-called relationship expert who ends up cheating with one of her clients. Kim will play a coworker and BFF who gives the counselor a big city make-over. Supposedly, it's a big role.
I can hear Kim's advice now: "Just make a sex tape, it'll solve all your problems!"
|total # of votes:||0|
|Agreeability w/ majority:||0%|
|Total number of points:||0 pts|
|Points redeemable for swag:||0 pts|