March 22, 2012 | 12:00 PM PDT
This is GREAT to see. After a long history of being dangerously skinny and frail, Nicole Richie is looking 110% healthier. The Fashion Star recently took some time to relax in Miami's South Beach, and has everyone talking about how great she looks!
If you don't recall, the picture on the right is from 2006. Scary.
November 22, 2011 | 08:00 AM PST
With Nicole Richie and Joel Madden's one-year wedding anniversary coming-up around the corner, E! News figured we'd care to know how the lovebirds and parents of town would be spending the special day. Turns out that the married peeps and me-self have the exact same tastes in loafing:
She joins a long list of other celebs who don't look like they smell all that good yet have fragrances including Donald Trump, Bruce Willis and Carmen Electra. Eek!
September 29, 2011 | 10:10 AM PDT
Those Madden genes run DEEP! So cute! :)
June 01, 2011 | 05:29 PM PDT
April 05, 2011 | 06:00 PM PDT
December 13, 2010 | 02:36 PM PST
Some fun wedding deetz:
- There was an elephant at the wedding that was a surprise gift from Lionel to Nicole.
- Nicole and her pops, Lionel, danced to the 1986 jam he wrote for her once upon a time: "Ballerina Girl."
- The 130 guests were treated to an old Hollywood glam soiree.
- Guests included: Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale, Kris Jenner, Khloe Kardashian, Ellen Pompeo, Samantha Ronson, Rev Run, Rachel Zoe and Pete Wentz.
- Nicole's Marchesa gown was reportedly 80's-inspired, complete with a full lace turtleneck. Say what?!
December 12, 2010 | 04:53 PM PST
The Reverend Run of Run-DMC officiated the wedding, and reportedly music producer Quincy Jones arrived just as Nicole was walking down the aisle. Music types are so unpredictable!
December 08, 2010 | 04:04 PM PST
Rumor has it that the moving trucks lining Lionel Richie's block are converting his backyard into an intimate reception area for his daughter's Saturday evening nuptials.
Richie has reportedly chosen a Marchesa gown for her small ceremony and family-and-friends after-party. Some of the FOR SURE celebs in attendance will be: Christina Aguilera, Khloe Kardashian, Samantha Ronson, and Paris Hilton! They wanted me to come...but like...I'm obvs busy. P-sha!
October 08, 2010 | 05:03 PM PDT
|total # of votes:||0|
|Agreeability w/ majority:||0%|
|Total number of points:||0 pts|
|Points redeemable for swag:||0 pts|