December 09, 2009 | 06:15 PM PST
Filed under: Kate Moss
Zee supermodel wore a sheer black, flamenco inspired frock that featured a lengthy and ruffly train that she whipped around for the screaming paparazzi. The rock and roll child punked-up (puked-up!?) her appearance with a boyfriend blazer in black, a Sid Vicious ring belt, and wild black leather platformed pumps. Beyotch looks crazy! Her hair was slicked back, accentuating her mean mug and letting her terrible fashion choices all the more noticeable! Disaster!
In this official video for 50 Cent's second single off Before I Self Destruct, Vivica gets her "Stella" moment when she blows 50's warehouse and the rapper himself to pieces. You go girl?! In other news, 50 Cent still has mad game! I love his new album...
December 09, 2009 | 04:13 PM PST
Is that Victoria's Secret? It's surely 5'9, 21-year-old, South African waif Candi Swanepoel's, who freely frolics beach side for her upcoming Spring/Summer 2010 spread in the Victoria's Secret catalog. If only I could keep a secret as well as her!
One day I'll be able to put my day after super gravy soaker sammy down to keep my eye on the beach cartwheels in a thong bikini in Miami prize. One day!!
Last night on her UStream account, Tila Tequila announced that she is engaged to Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson. RUN FOR THE HILLS!
"Bam! That is a 17-carat diamond ring from my baby." "And it's not fake! Cuz, my baby...my baby is F*ckin' Baller! She's a bajill-JIZZ-illionaire if that's a word!?"
- If you want to see them do anything sexy, skip ahead to 11:30, 15:56,16:12 and 18:41...
- New drinking game: Everytime Tila slurs the word "heiress" when referring to her fiance Casey Johnson of the Johnson & Johnson fortune, you take a shot of tequila.
- How is her fiance so wealthy? Because "everyone one of us has boughten a Johnson & Johnson product. So umm..."
- Right before her UStream video, Casey Johnson admits she was crying while watching Tila Tequila sing and play the piano. And despite Tila being "vulnerable and shy" she put on her raunchiest lingerie and "serenaded" her surprised girlfriend. Casey was left "in awe!" Awww puke!
- Warning: Don't try and watch the whole thing. Could cause major anxiety and depression.
December 09, 2009 | 02:23 PM PST
The 37-year-old Valentine’s Day opens-up with fun facts about her obsession with the “Barefoot Contessa,” her golden retriever Martha Stewart, breast feeding, being pregnant, and a lot of other boring "Mommy" anecdotes that the sexy fashion mag couldn’t care less about. It is when the interviewer finally navigates to more interesting topics, *ahem BEN!*, that Jennifer gives you something to read about!
- “Ben asks me, ‘How come when I do an interview I manage to keep you out of it completely?’” she says. “And I’m like, ‘Either because you don’t think about me or because boy magazines don’t care about what I make you for dinner. But they should!’”
December 09, 2009 | 01:10 PM PST
Filed under: David Hasselhoff
David Hasselhoff and his BUXOM blonde offsprizzles, Hayley “Y the Xtra Y?” Hasselhoff shopped off their stresses yesterday in Los Angeles at their local Z Gallerie retailer. No depression some dishes and candelabras couldn’t cure?!
Just last week, a yelping Hayley called 911 to report her father had “collapsed” and “keeps falling down.” During Hayley's desperate phone call, an extra voice can be heard saying it’s “very, very bad here!!” The ambulance took David to the celebrity's home away from home, Cedars-Sinai, where he was kept under watch for a few days. Just yesterday, the 'Hoff Shot' blew off camera crew is a huff and puff gushing for the TMZ camera crews, “Do I look like I'm in trouble? We're doing really well."
David Hasselhoff is “great” obviously! A little bloated, really tan, and leather clad, he’s looking like a million dollars…worth of hard work thrown down the drain by his inability to admit he has a GNARLS Barkley drinking problem. Did I say that? Yupp I did…
Eve throws up an appreciative "I know, right?!" look at the paps who snap away at the long blond babe and her nameless bulging babe-a-rooni. Say he's yours doll! Eve sported a weather appropriate zip-up, over sized sweater, leggings, and slate colored Ugg boots. Although, I typically never approve of ladies (or gents!) wearing Ugg boots outside of snowy climates, but with how cold it's been in San Francisco, I'm just going to say: I wish I had a pair!
December 09, 2009 | 11:22 AM PST
Filed under: Robert Pattinson
“I am single…almost everything that came out about my private life is false. I think it happens because, really, there is not much to say about what I’m doing.
“While I am filming, I live practically like a recluse in a hotel. I come out only to work, and sometimes to go out for dinner. But, if you read the magazines, it seems that I have a frantic high life.”
He goes on to explain that much of the reporting about his life is false, so we're thinking it's safe to file that whole "R-Patz reaks of sour milk B.O." rumor in the untrue folder.
So does this mean that meditating in front of my Shrine of Edward Cullen is finally paying off? Must have been that extra stick of Nag Champa I burned last week. It's been almost a year and that vamptastic British bloque is almost mine!
December 09, 2009 | 10:29 AM PST
- The 39-year-old land surveyor and musician from Oklahoma, Danny Cahill was named “The Biggest Loser” on Tuesday night’s eighth season finale. Beginning his weight loss fantastic voyage at the Southern California fat ranch at 430 pounds, Danny weighed in at 191 pounds at last night's finale. dropping an incredible 55.58% of his body weight.
- Red team’s Antoine and black team’s Alexandra don’t regret being voted off the fat kid island too early, because thanks to their eliminations, the two fell in love and began dating. For one of the live finale’s biggest surprises, Antoine proposed to Alexandra on one knee in front of their sobbing families and applauding audience members. She said yes! Antoine is smoking! Nice work Alexandra!
The guest list consisted of two private jets of A-list celebrities, including: Diddy, Kanye West, Oprah, Alicia Keys, Lil' Wayne, Mary J. Blige, Kate Hudson, A-Rod, Kate Hudson and M.I.A.
Awaiting inside was an extravagant affair complete with vintage Dom and Cristal champagne, but to get inside, even Oprah had to leave her cell phone outside and provide the password "Bye, Bye Blackbird" to enter. Kanye, Diddy and Alicia Keys provided intimate performances and at midnight the crowd was treated to a giant fireworks show and synchronized swimming performance. Holy moly! Can you imagine?
- According to Forbes magazine, Jay[-Z may be "Over the Hill" but he sits at number one hip hop mogul, over Diddy, with annual earnings of $35 million. Baller!
|total # of votes:||0|
|Agreeability w/ majority:||0%|
|Total number of points:||0 pts|
|Points redeemable for swag:||0 pts|