Lots of people whine that the Grammys in no way shape or form celebrate music but the big fat guys in the sky that fund it!
The beautiful John Legend said: "To become high profile, which I think you need to win a Grammy, you still need money behind you. People declare the major labels dead, but all the people up there tonight are major label artists."
You think the Grammy Awards still rep hard for good music?
February 01, 2010 | 12:20 PM PST
Annie Leibovitz photographed gorgeous gals: Abbie Cornish (Bright Star), Rebecca Hall (Vicki, Christina Barcelona), Carey Mulligan (An Education), Amanda Seyfried (Big Love), Emma Stone (Zombieland), Mia Wasikowska (Alice in Wonderland), Evan Rachel Wood (True Blood) and of course Kristen Stewart and Anna Kendrick of Twilight fame! Looking good ladies!
February 01, 2010 | 11:19 AM PST
This comment directed AT @OfficialTila by a follower pushed her off the edge: "nobody gives a s--t what you bought for your nephew or how high-end it is or what it will be worth someday." Here are cuckoo-nut Tila's final Tweets of defeat:
- "Look at the hater comments being left on this pic! HOW SAD THAT PEOPLE TALK S--T ABOUT A 3 YEAR OLD KID"
- "Twitter, by FAR as THE MOST HATEFUL, DEVIL WORSHIPPERS, RACIST, AND VIOLENT COMMUNITY THAT I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED! TWITTER IS BAD."
February 01, 2010 | 10:18 AM PST
- Katy Perry in a glittery and gold backless Zac Posen dress, Casadei heels, and a Judith Leiber Elephant bag. Hawt!
- Rihanna in a high neck and open back gown with feather detailing from Elie Saab Haute Couture, earrings and a bracelet by Neil Lane and sandals by Jimmy Choo. Looking that good SHOULD be Rated R!
February 01, 2010 | 09:48 AM PST
Forgetting Sarah Marshall star and the voice of "Xoxo, Gossip Girl" Kristen Bell is engaged to her boyfriend of two years and When in Rome co-star Dax Shephard!
Reps confirm that the couple got engaged over the holidays and at last night's Grammy Awards, Kristen showed off the diamond stunner! Yeow! Congrats QTeez!
February 01, 2010 | 08:45 AM PST
Filed under: Michael Jackson
- Best Country Song for "White Horse"
- Best Female Country Vocal
- Best Country Album
- AND BEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR FOR FEARLESS
February 01, 2010 | 06:30 AM PST
Filed under: Brandy
The almighty Timbaland and a few friends performed at the House of Blues in Hollywood this weekend. The special all-star concert was a kick off for his Shock Value II Tour. Showing their support were Justin Timberlake, Kerri Hilson, The Game, and so much more! EEE!
February 01, 2010 | 05:31 AM PST
- Song of the Year: Beyoncé – “Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)”
- Best Female Pop Vocal Performance: Beyoncé – “Halo”
- Best Female R&B Vocal Performance: Beyoncé – “Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)”
- Best Traditional R&B Vocal Performance: Beyoncé – “At Last”
- Best R&B Song: Beyoncé – “Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)”
- Best R&B Contemporary Album: Beyonce "I Am...Sasha Fierce"
|total # of votes:||0|
|Agreeability w/ majority:||0%|
|Total number of points:||0 pts|
|Points redeemable for swag:||0 pts|